- This event has passed.
June 21 @ 3:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Back in 1890, South Dakota was a new state and was under a severe drought crisis. Folks were facing financial ruin, starvation, disease and death. When asked by a Chicago reporter, South Dakota Gov. Mellette responded :
“South Dakota is a Swinged Cat, better than she looks.”
Forward 130 years, we’re recovering from a global pandemic that saw our restaurants shuttered, taprooms closed and the music fall silent other than the hollow projection from computer screens. We are the Swinged Cat, Better than she looks.
Although there were many discussions to cancel this year’s season, we felt more than ever, the spirit of the Swinged Cat was needed. We are in constant monitor of the situation and we are operating with every CDC guideline. A few changes this year:
1. All samples are single-serve disposable cups to minimize inter contact.
2. Tables will be spaced out to adhere to distance guidelines.
3. We are limiting the tickets per CDC guidelines.
4. Brewer tents and restrooms will be spaced out to discourage tight queues.
5. If you have any symptoms of COVID-19 do not come and contact us.
6. Open sampling — CDC didn’t necessarily recommend this.
21 or older for the Fest, tickets $30 (+ taxes and fees)
Day of show $35 (all taxes and fees included).
Each ticket gets you a tasting glass and 10 tickets to redeem for samples. More tickets can be purchased on location.
Purchase your tickets here: https://bit.ly/301N6YR
Food from Counterfeit Curbside and Broken Trellis
Brewery tastings from
Crow Peak Brewing Company
Covert Artisan Ales
Ben’s Brewing Co.
Take 16 Brewing Company
Lost Cabin Beer Co.
WoodGrain Brewing Co.
Dakota Territory Brewing Company
Eponymous Brewing Company
A Homestead Brew
Remedy Brewing Company
Dempseys Brewery Pub & Restaurant
Miner Brewing Company
Fernson Brewing Company
Wooden Legs Brewing Company