Completed in 1886 by the former Secretary of the Dakota Territory, this stately home was built as the tallest Queen Anne home in the Dakota Territories. The home remains in its original 1890s fashion with oil paintings by Alice Bullfinch Cramer, heavy double doors in the front entry, combination gas and electric chandeliers and replicated wallpaper in the parlors. Open for guided tours from Memorial Day through Labor Day, W-Sun. from 1 – 4 p.m. During the offseason, the home is open by appointment. Suggested donation is $7/adults and $3/students under 12.
509 Pine St.